These days, editing tools are essential to expressing yourself on social platforms. To prepare a professional quality post, all you need is a mobile phone and some powerful tools. So, let me show you some wonderful editing tools for mobile to spice up your posts.
1. Canva – Canva is a one-stop graphic designing tool which has all the necessary features to create a professional quality post. All you have to do is find a template which suits your purpose and spice it up with your requirements and voila your post will be ready in seconds.
There are some other apps like Adobe express which can also offer similar features but, I personally prefer Canva over other tools. Currently, Canva is available on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac and Web application as well.
2. Adobe Lightroom – Lightroom is a wonderful photo editing tool powered by Adobe. Which has all the major professional features that a photo editing tool should have. My personal favourite feature is the large preset collection and the ability to use it on your picture.
3. CapCut – Capcut is my go-to video editor for mobile devices and I love the user-friendliness of the app UI. At most it is feature-rich and one of the most significant features it has is the ability to generate accurate captions for videos which will enable a lot of potential for creators for free.
You don’t have to download an app for everything these days. Some websites are capable of doing powerful things just with a browser and let’s see such useful websites for creators.
4. Unsplash – Unsplash is basically like a community for photographers where you can find high-quality images and what makes it so special is that you can use all these images for creative and commercial purposes without paying any penny. Even though it’s royalty-free I encourage giving credits to the photographer for a moral boost.
5. Removebg – Removebg is an AI-powered online background removal tool which can provide the exact professional background removal experience of a powerful tool like Photoshop in seconds and with just a click. It will come in handy for logo creations at most.
You have to try it to know what it does exactly and all you have to do is visit their website Remove.bg.
These days tech giants like Google, Samsung and Xiaomi already have this feature built right into their gallery apps. Yet this website will give a similar experience to all without device or platform barriers. To see it in action visit Cleanup.pictures.
So, this is my most compressed and ultimate list of useful tools for mobile users to step up their social presence. Catch you in the next one.